Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Regarding skies

Page: 1 of 1
 mapmaker
04-26-2002, 8:07 PM
Does anyone know if certain sky shaders have a preset range? In other words, can you put any sky shader on a huge map, or are some of them meant for small maps?
The map I'm making is pretty big, and for some reason the 'bespin' and 'yavin' shaders won't load in the game (on this map, they've worked in other, smaller maps), or they don't emit any light.
The 'artus_light' (I think) and kejim_light shaders work though.
If anyone knows this and can tell me I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

P.S. Also, I'd love to know how to make elevators :D
 mapmaker
04-26-2002, 10:31 PM
*bump*
Please, I need to know this so I can finish up my map.
 DarthCobra
04-26-2002, 11:04 PM
The bespin one has worked for me .. Its a skybox your not suppose to use the actual pictures.. In the skys texture list .. there should be a litte green and black or blue and black box called simply "bespin" it emits light for me. however if u put another brush down as a floor.. You must give that light also. Or select a shader floor tile with light already. Either way you shouldnt be having problems with the bespin skybox.
 mapmaker
04-27-2002, 12:10 AM
How would I add light to the floor brush?
 DarthCobra
04-27-2002, 6:02 AM
Edit the shader.. Or add some lights.
Page: 1 of 1