Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I love this thing!

Page: 1 of 1
 Grets Sirob
04-26-2002, 12:03 AM
I am new to the map editer but am learning new things every day! For instance, I just figured out how to make it so I can walk up a slant that I just figured out how to do (see what I mean, very new to this). But that's not it. I'm making a map that I hope will be a cool one. I call it the Temple(not saying if it's massassi or something else, I'll let you do that). And it will have three (3) versions. The one I'm working on now is a duel version. All three will be very simple (like I said, I'm new) but promises to be cool. Basically, the duel version is a three-three grid of rooms connected by hallways with the center room being twice as tall as the others(allowing you to go up onto a platform held up by column supports) It will have weapons in all of the rooms. The 2nd version will be a bit bigger. It will be a CTF level that's five-five with rooms and passages off to the side for the flag. Basically the same except more weapons. The 3rd will be a FFA one. With a seven-seven grid of rooms and some rooms without weapons, it will be cool! I can't wait to finish so you guys can see it! If you like my idea or think that there's something else I could do in the level, or just have some pointers, please post here. Thanks in advance!
 UniKorn
04-26-2002, 4:51 AM
Great to see your enthousiasm :) Enjoy! Mapping rules ;)
Page: 1 of 1