Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

is it just me or is the jk2radiant editor really badly made

Page: 1 of 1
 ripmage
04-25-2002, 10:51 PM
i was tryin to edit which way the person that spawns looks and the menu popped up but i realized that i couldnt see the bottom because i couldnt move it around...very gay:mad:
 B0rG
04-26-2002, 7:39 AM
essentially, this program is radiant, modified slightly for jk2. its far from gay - its a very powerful editor. learn how to use it properly and you'll see what I mean
 UniKorn
04-26-2002, 8:42 AM
Well, mapping isn't done at a 640x480 resolution. Increase your screen's resolution and it should work.
 chrispcarter
04-26-2002, 9:35 AM
Radiant is a powerful editor, but it is a tool for professionals so the UI could be a bit more novice-friendly, like being able to dock the console / texture etc. window in ALL modes would be nice, and a customizable toolbar would be nice...

I'm sure they won't bother changing anything like that though, the only update you might get would be bug fixes.

:duel:
 UniKorn
04-26-2002, 10:39 AM
As soon as GTKRadiant has JK2 support I suggest you switch to that.
 Hell Raiser
04-26-2002, 4:34 PM
Originally posted by ripmage
i was tryin to edit which way the person that spawns looks and the menu popped up but i realized that i couldnt see the bottom because i couldnt move it around...very gay:mad:

Yes, call a program homosexual because your screen res isn't high enough. Very cool. :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1