Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Texture errors - "shader has lightmap but no lightmap stage"

Page: 1 of 1
 Garland
04-25-2002, 7:37 PM
Help! I build my map with custom textures (which were working prior to a later build of my level) now any custom texture I load into JK2Radiant runs fine and doesn't have any display errors whatsoever, but when I compile the map into BSP form and load it none of my textures show up, all I get is a black background with white grid over all of my brushes.

I checked the console and it told me the textures (though it called them shaders, oddly enough, since they're only textures) had lightmaps, but no lightmap stage. Any ideas to aleviate this?

I tried the file with both TGA and JPEG files.

-Garland
 Darth Draugmahl
04-25-2002, 8:09 PM
I had this identical problems and for whatever reason, if you put your textures in a pk3 file they should work fine
 Garland
04-25-2002, 11:12 PM
Thanks, that fixed it! Though the weird thing is, I removed the pk3 after for further testing and scarilly the textures still appear. Woot! I can test without having to make pk3s all the time! ;D
Page: 1 of 1