Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Newbie questions I think... but would U plz. help me?

Page: 1 of 1
 Lenz
04-24-2002, 4:50 PM
I want to make an indoor/outdoor-Multiplayerlevel in style of Nar Shadda Streets.
But when the player falls down, he just falls and falls and falls............ When I use the trigger_hurt like its used in ctf_bespin the player just gains life instead of losing it!
What have I done wrong??

Another problem is the placing of light ect. Sometimes I've got the complete right-click-menu, sometimes only the things I already used in this level and sometimes..... nothing.... Whats wrong???

Plz help me :rolleyes:

Oh, and before I forget it... how to group many single objects to one big?
And how to lock down some things like walls so that I don't select when Shift+Klicking on them?
 Manquesa
05-06-2002, 12:17 AM
for the trigger_hurt, my guess would be this, make sure you don't have a "-" in front the dmg value. A negative number may be the cause of adding health instead of taking it. Also check the box marked "FALLING" for falling and screaming animation.

For the second question, ??????

To group brushes, select all the brushes that you want grouped together and then make them a func_group.
Page: 1 of 1