Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

@"#Јз&й!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 technodrill
04-24-2002, 1:24 AM
I just downloaded the JK editor tools and I noticed the 3D camera view is totally f*cked up !
It has the word "MORONVIEW" written all over it. "Z" and "A" for CameraAngle?? COMMA and PERIOD for CameraStrafe????
Hell... why not use "CTRL-ALT-DEL" to zoom in and out! @"#Јз&й!
And maybe in a next version... we could use the POWER button to compile the map eh. Ya dumb f*cks.

If that cameraview cannot be controlled more easily... I'm going to write the JK tools on a cd... use the cd as toilet paper and feed the remains to my dog.
 SITHWARRIOR-SaF
04-24-2002, 1:55 PM
Whoever made this needs to pull his head out of his A$$. A ton of problems entities are a pain in the a$$. And when i load my map its f*cking completly dark when i put lights in and everything.
 SITHWARRIOR-SaF
04-24-2002, 2:19 PM
For people who want to map just go download q3radiant after install copy your assets0.pk3 file from jk2 base dir and throw it in quake base dir rename it pak0.pk3 and delete all existing pk3 files in quake3 dir after making a backup of quake3 (be sure to do this) cause if you didnt buy the game like me you'll be screwed.
open q3radiant and make your map, compile it with q3map.exe through program CMD (command prompt) then throw it in a folder named maps and make a pk3 file out of it throw it in jk2 base dir
and to load your map go to console and type /map (yourmapname) enter, it will probably look like **** because the texture resolution for quake is diff from jk2 but you have made a map at least more than what you could have accomplished through jk2radiant.
 technodrill
04-25-2002, 12:46 AM
Or maybe just a little easyer... Just build your map with BRUSHES ONLY in GTK or Q3Radiant and add the textures, items and other crap with JKRadiant. :-P
Page: 1 of 1