Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Taking up map suggestions

Page: 1 of 1
 xlXTaIXlx
04-22-2002, 11:20 PM
i have some questions
when u save a .map in the jk2radiant, how do u make it playable in the game (i know its a stupid question)

i think i got the basics down for mapping except for what is actually needed on the map such as info_null and crap....
if someone could help me or show me where to find a tutorial for this subject, that would be helpful

im also taking up suggestions for maps, so if anyone has a suggestion, tell me and ill try to help
 Omikron
04-23-2002, 2:54 AM
To get it to work, open the map in JKRadiant and then make sure that nothing is selected by hitting escape and then go to the BSP option in the top menu and then select FullVis and you should get a DOS window, wait until its done then close it and go into Jedi Outcast sinlge or MP(depending on whether theres troopers etc and and load a map then bring down the console and type devmap "mapname" without the commas.
Hope that helped.
Page: 1 of 1