Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mapping questions plz help

Page: 1 of 1
 SITHWARRIOR-SaF
04-22-2002, 3:22 AM
I just recently started making maps for jk2 with q3radient basically the same as gtkradiant but i've run into a few difficulties one is when i loaded jk2 textures into q3radiant it makes them much bigger in perspective then in the game and it makes the textures much brighter. Also the map is only activated through console even when i made a levelshot is there something else i have to do? One other thing is how do you make angled walls in q3radient? if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated i just started yesterday. I have completed one map of Exar Kuns temple i just need to be able to select when creating a server before i will release it.
 NoodlyGod
04-22-2002, 8:22 PM
I believe there should be a vertex editor somewhere in there, just use that and drag the points on the wall to wherever you want them. I've also got a question: where in the name of all things holy is the tool bar? And, if there isn't a tool bar how the heck am I supposed to select anything? I've got 2 view windows (top and side I believe) the camera window and the texture window. That's it, right now all I can do is build blocks and I don't see the option to view a tool palette anywhere. Any ideas? (I can take a screen if you don't have the foggiest)
Page: 1 of 1