Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Cloak models for Kyle?

Page: 1 of 1
 obijonkenobi
04-22-2002, 2:10 AM
How easy or hard would it be to make a cape or cloak for models? I mean one which would not be so stiff you think the worlds supply of starch was put into it. I'm talking about a clock which would "flow" like when walking or if wind was to blow on it kinda thing.

Perhaps put one on Kyle or Vader (if someone makes him) or something. You know like a Jedi Cloak?
 San'en
04-22-2002, 6:57 AM
I have been waiting for that cloak for a long time... In Jk there was an SP mod (Mad Maul i think) where you could take the robe off and put it back on, like in the movie. It would be cool if in JkO mp two robed jedis meet in the Bespin dueling platform and challenge eachother to a duel. And when the annoying woman says BEGIN both of them tosses their robes and take ot their saber. There should be option just to take your hood off too. Options: take hood off, take it completly off, open it(the belt).
 L2.0
04-22-2002, 8:20 AM
Cloaks, Hoods, and their removal will be in our mod once we can get our hands on the GDK.

And I've got a brilliant idea to get those blasted cloaks looking realistic...oh yes, I do. :)
 obijonkenobi
04-22-2002, 12:10 PM
So when you move the cloak would fly up a bit just like real life?
And when your still, it would still wave around a tiny bit too?

Dude, if you did that... I have the feeling you would be worhsiped as a mod-god lol

Make sure its for Single player please and make sure you get this working for the real single player story line!

Ledgend is you if your serious about this!
Page: 1 of 1