Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Imp Defector to the Redemption

Page: 1 of 1
 Puddly
04-20-2002, 1:42 PM
I'm new around here, but I check the old forum and I could not find any tips on this mission:
You need to attack the space station after you destroy a squadren of Ties. After you start giving the Space Station hull damage is starts to send out shuttles. Shuttle AA-23 contains the Defector. I ID the defector with out any trouble and I follow him to the Rendverous point without any trouble. When the ISD shows up with the Interdiction cruser Binder I fend off the Tie bombers and fighters, fire missles at the Binder, and reload on the Calamari Cruser. I can usually get the Redemption out of there safely, but every time the Calamari Cruser gets blown to bits by the ISD. And I fail the mission every time. I am using version 2.02 and the tips don't help me with that part of the mission.
Can somebody please help? Thanks
 Metallus
04-21-2002, 9:27 PM
What game is this? I don't think I've played it.

:confused:
Page: 1 of 1