Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Famous last words.

Page: 1 of 1
 Orbvs_Terrarvm
05-04-2000, 8:05 PM
Does anybody know if Grand Moff Tarkin will be making any appearances in Ep 2 or 3? Him and Vader seemed to be good buddies going way back in ANH.
---------------------------------------------
famous last words... "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances!" -Grand Moff Tarkin
 Zoom Rabbit
05-05-2000, 8:25 AM
Actually, Grand Muff Turkey's last words were "Give me that Federation beam-out transponder!" He might've said something after that, but I didn't stick around to hear it...

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."
 LDB_Leeman
05-05-2000, 6:01 PM
Are you sure he didn't say "you may fire when ready" or something like that before the DeathStar exploded?

------------------
www.thereckoning.co.uk) (http://www.thereckoning.co.uk) - My Personal Starcruiser.
 Starship Trooper
05-05-2000, 8:28 PM
In an earlier draft of the script, his last words were supposed to be, "Those rebel fighters couldn't hit the broad side of a--"
 BeastMaster
05-08-2000, 5:58 PM
Don't worry men, they couldn't hit an elephant at this dist*

Some American Civil War General.

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
Page: 1 of 1