Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

to anybody

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMace
05-03-2000, 10:19 PM
how do you change the color of your text

------------------
http://members.aol.com/PrinceG0R0/mace.jpg)

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

Dark lord of the Sith Order
 wizzywig
05-03-2000, 10:54 PM
I suggest you click on the "edit" icon of somebody's message that uses color formatting, and you will be able to see how they did the font formatting codes yourself.

--wiz
 Zoom Rabbit
05-04-2000, 1:57 AM
<font color=orange>Or you could change them by using the Force...</font>
 Kylilin
05-04-2000, 2:14 AM
<font color=blue>I just squeeze my butt cheeks as hard as i can until the color changes, it usually takes about 10-15 minutes.</font>

------------------
Nice http://www.geocities.com/kylilin/kylilin.jpg)

[This message has been edited by Kylilin (edited May 03, 2000).]
 Zell Raider
05-04-2000, 3:20 AM
<font color=blue>cool I just learned how to change the color </font>

[This message has been edited by Zell Raider (edited May 03, 2000).]
 wizzywig
05-04-2000, 4:01 AM
<font size = 7>But can you change the <font color = blue>SIZE?????</font><font size = 2>

--w

<font size = 1><font color = gray>

[This message has been edited by wizzywig (edited May 04, 2000).]
 Ikhnaton
05-04-2000, 2:48 PM
<font face="Monotype Corsiva" color=green size=6>can you change the font itself?</font><font size=1 color=black>

[This message has been edited by Ikhnaton (edited May 04, 2000).]
 Walwi Makno
05-04-2000, 5:12 PM
To change the color, size and the face, use html, like this:

&lt;font color=blue face=andy size=5&gt;

That looks like this:

<font color=blue face=andy size=5>Walwi Makno</font>

Use the command &lt;/font&gt; when you want the text to go back to normal.

Now click on the smiley-
<center>
<a onClick="alert('You Clicked the smiley!')"> http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif</a>)
</center>

[This message has been edited by Walwi Makno (edited May 04, 2000).]
 Walwi Makno
05-04-2000, 6:06 PM
Listen to this

<embed src=http://www.freshmidis.com/midis/star_wars_-_episode_i_-_duel_of_the_fates.mid>)

------------------
WHO NEEDS A SIGNATURE!

Walwi Makno
05-04-2000, 6:10 PM
I promise that I will not keep annoying people with mouse overs. But it's so fun to do!

------------------
WHO NEEDS A SIGNATURE!
 theahnfahn
05-04-2000, 6:25 PM
???
???
???
That is so dang annoying! You better take that stupid "Listen to this" thing off before the moderators remove html abilities in our messages. I love the music and all that, but I have super loud speakers and having that alert sound come up every time your message pops up...Ahhhhhhh!

------------------
And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn
 Walwi Makno
05-05-2000, 12:31 AM
Ok, I got rid of it, I had trouble with getting around mouseovers when I first saw one, It is annoying if you don't know how to keep it from coming up. I apologize for any frustration this has caused anybody.

I was on a board and there was this major spamming problem, the guy would cuss and post hundreds of topics every once in a while just to knock the other topics down the list. It got so bad that the mods turned off html, but of course that didn't stop him.
He would use the source code to mess up the site even worse than HTML could do. We had a couple of people who were very good at html and helped bring it back to normal. But without html, everybody started experimenting with the source and some people accidentally goofed it up. I didn't know how to then, but now I learned how to "use the source" to put marquees and font stuff into messages. I just needed to have a little fun, but like I said, I did remove it. One of these days I'll make a web site and vent all my html there.

------------------
WHO NEEDS A SIGNATURE!

Walwi Makno
05-05-2000, 12:34 AM
Say, TAF, what kinda speakers do you have?

------------------
WHO NEEDS A SIGNATURE!
Page: 1 of 1