Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Silver spoon, paper plate

Page: 1 of 1
 Antimony & Bismuth
04-27-2000, 7:47 PM
A: Why you brought me here, I'll never know. You know my aversion to those ones. Please look at me when I am speaking at you! *sigh* Where is my Robitussin when I truly need it?

B: Here now, don't cause a fuss! I'll have your blubber; I love it! But of course, I really never can trust you anymore, what after the Wrong Swiss Noun Affair and all. How could a heartless baggage claim supervisor do such a thing? It was really quite predictable, but blast it, now I'm ruined! Ruined! It's not like just because I used to be a monk I can't collect pencil sharpeners for the rest of my natural life! You know, your simple idealisms will be your demise! Or maybe your surmise, I can never be quite sure. Either way, your sunrise is completely inevitable, and I will not let you shirk your way out of it like you did in Waco! Understand?

A: Must you continually bring that up? Must you air our dirty laundry for the whole world to see? Yours sure, if you can call it that, but it's over. Just admit it, you are wrong, just like you're wrong about those recycled calendars. So, just let sleeping dogs lie. And I'm not talking about Ernie! You're the heartless one, it was hardly his fault. Waco? Don't even go there. I've had enough of your boorish idiosyncrasies for one day. And if you still can't understand my fondness for carrot cake and the Dalai Lama, then there's just no hope.

B: No hope indeed! You've got the sense of a Portugese pancake stack! And what care have you taken not to alleviate your jigging skills on my corning willow dress? None, I'd think. Now then, what you did to that Swiss Miss was just unacceptable! But not a bit of my new strawberry confection will go to your petticoat sleeve; I'd much sooner award my merit to the sap of a yew tree! That'll wash away the suds, for sure.

[This message has been edited by Antimony & Bismuth (edited April 27, 2000).]
 Antimony & Bismuth
04-30-2000, 10:24 PM
B: ...And I don't like carrot cake, either.

[This message has been edited by Antimony & Bismuth (edited April 30, 2000).]
 Pink Monkey
05-01-2000, 5:09 AM
Tragic. Tragic, I say. Oh yeah? Well, who cares what a circus clown thinks anyway? Make mine freshly plaster daddy tender young cookies, please...with catsup!

This is great. I don't need clothing to do this! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

------------------
"Eep! Eep! Eep!"
Page: 1 of 1