Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the hannibal files

Page: 1 of 1
 lightbulba
04-26-2000, 7:36 PM
hannibal, your spiritual training begins...now:

all right then! lie down on this futon if you like, or stand up, sit, or perhaps even have your leg behind your head as you wave your arm to process a constant bodily motion, whatever's more comfortable.

i bet you can't even put your leg behind your head, can you?

now then. are you comfortable? here, have some of this sobe natural fruit drink, and please, don't mind that kid drinking fire over there. just a temp.

i'm going to start asking you a series of questions:

what does your spirituality mean to you?

what spiritual path are you on right now?

what spiritual path do you want to be on right now?

what would you do if, say, you were walking on your spiritual path and you spontaneously stumbled and a raccoon stole your wallet? not so tough now, are you?
------------------
http://www.starwars.com/snapshot/1999/20/img/merchant_sm.jpg)

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited April 26, 2000).]
 Hannibal
04-26-2000, 8:32 PM
Answers:

Toast

The circular one

The windy one

Depends, is the raccoon a democrat or republican?
 Ikhnaton
04-26-2000, 8:44 PM
bulbous, images are allowed in sigs now, so if you just use the UBB [img] command, you won't have to edit each post anymore.
 lightbulba
04-27-2000, 12:09 AM
hmm...interesting thoughts.

let's start with the first question. when i asked, "what does spirituality mean to you?", you answered, "toast". i have not come across this in any of my studies, perhaps because i haven't been working with damn dirty apes! still, as your opinion is valued, i will delve deeper into your psyche.

no, i won't. 'night.
------------------
http://www.starwars.com/snapshot/1999/20/img/merchant_sm.jpg)

but if you insist...toast is warm and comforting, and i'm guessing that that's what your spirituality means to you. but what kind of toast? french or french? butter: salted or unsalted? what brand? chunky or extra crunchy? abridged or unabridged? full screen or widescreen?

returning to the replies, you claim to be on the "circular" spiritual path. this leads me to believe that you feel your practice is getting you nowhere. finish up your fruit juice.

next you tell me that you wish to enter the "windy" state of being. yeah, and?

and lastly, the raccoon matter. it was an independent. and so, as ranger rick commenced in stealing your wallet, how would you deal with the matter? what negative campaigning could you do in order to restore the nation's faith back in you, not some disarmingly cute animal?

you'd eat the mulch, wouldn't you?

save me some.

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited April 26, 2000).]
 Hannibal
04-27-2000, 7:26 PM
Toast is good!

Ranger Rick appointed as campaign manager advises me to take a stance against animal husbandry (and wivery). The nation rejoices. I am impeached for eating all the mulch. I spend the waning years of my life chewing the literal fat. Mom? is that you?
 Zoom Rabbit
04-27-2000, 9:53 PM
*!*

<font size=1>Can't...stop...laughing...! Eyes...all...watery--!</font>
 President Reagan
04-29-2000, 9:09 AM
Answers: (unitary set B)

Is that like astrology?

The repeating one.

The path of pencil joy.

I would use astrology on the raccoon.

------------------
"I'm sorry...what was the question?"
 Hannibal
02-05-2002, 10:42 AM
Since we're reviving old topics.:D

Lightbulba!!! Where are you?!!!

I was laughing so hard tears ran down my eyes when I read this.
Page: 1 of 1