Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is ne1 looking forward to the new Enterprise series.

Page: 1 of 1
 SoReFiNgErZ
08-22-2001, 9:28 PM
I, myself, am looking 4ward 2 it..hopefully it will explain some strange things in ST and Next Gen. Does ne1 think that the Q will appear in Enterprise?

( Q:How do i add pictures of this post? I want to add a picture of the Enterprise A!??!) :confused:
 Boba Rhett
08-22-2001, 9:40 PM
It's looking pretty good. I think tha Scott Bakula (sp?) will be a good captain and I'm definatley looking foward to see how some of the ST technology came about. I here that the Klingons will not look like the ones in the original series, correct?

To learn how to have pictures in your post, click HERE (http://forums.galacticbattles.com/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode#imgcode)
 SoReFiNgErZ
08-22-2001, 10:00 PM
As far as i know the klingons look slightly different, same old rituals though.(i just love the pain-stick ritual!) Heres a pic of the Enterprise A ,I'm guessing that the neon green square is a horizontal shuttle bay.http://www.alltel.net/~dovo/ent_rendering.jpg)
 Admiral Odin
08-22-2001, 10:03 PM
I reserve judgement until I view the series. But some say the ship is a rip off of the akira (sp?) class ship
 Boba Rhett
08-22-2001, 10:05 PM
Anyone else think it looks more advanced than the original series ship? :confused: The're on the right path put it's just a little to curvy.
 SoReFiNgErZ
08-22-2001, 10:10 PM
To me it looks lik B,C,D,E and voyager with the saucer section on the underside of the ship. And as far as i no, the box at the top of the arch in the back is what fires torpedos(no not photon or quantom, just good ol' torpedos) And the phaser ports are wrapped around the sacuer like the other enters and voy.
 Admiral Odin
08-22-2001, 10:11 PM
I agree with you on that part. and some pics of inside the ship don't look right.
 SoReFiNgErZ
08-22-2001, 10:30 PM
You mean the pics of the hallways rite? they dont exactly look rite to me either. I also heard that they have a crude astrometrics lab, is it just me or does that make absoloutly no sense! Voyager was the 1st to have a good 1, b4 that it was just surface scans and bio readings. Here are some ponts to ponder also.

1) Have u ever 1dered what would happen if SW and ST kinda mixmatched characters and units?

2)If SW or ST wernt invented, what would have happened to the Sci-f world as we no it?

3) How do u think the SW story would've changed if the movies were released in numeric order(1,2,3,4,5,6,)
 Generalchang
08-22-2001, 10:39 PM
They have to make the outside of the ship look cool and detailed, this is UPN's flagship show after all! In the 60's they just couldn't do much detail in the way of special effects.

I will reserve my judgment on Enterprise until I see it...
 crazy_dog
08-23-2001, 3:22 AM
*Gosh* :eek: . Jim, Scotty and co. are still in Star Treck ?! I thought they were replaced by Warf, Quark, Capt. Janeway and Seven of Nine. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Page: 1 of 1