Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Scenario maker

Page: 1 of 1
 pandemonium
07-08-2001, 4:26 PM
Galactic Battlegrounds is the first Star Wars game to have a scenario maker. What scenario would you make??

Here's mine:
Battle Arena- You start in a huge enclosed arena. You are in control of 11 AT-AT's- Your mission destroy the 38 hidden Jar Jars randomly spread around the map (1138!). Once you succeed the entire bombad gungan army will break through the walls. Luckily reinforcments of TIE fighters were sent (Yippeee!), destroy the gungan army and break through the battle arena's walls. Now you must destroy the gungans once and for all find their town and kill them all. :D :D

You guys think of some more!
 Tie Guy
07-08-2001, 6:30 PM
Hoth anyone?

You control 5 AT-AT's and 10 AT-ST's filled with troops. You have to destroy the the rebel base on an ice terrain (Hoth). They have a squadron of snowspeeders, a couple laser cannons, troops, and a shield. You have only 10 minutes to finish the mission before the rebels escape.

Here's another one as the rebels.

You have two jedi knights and you have to sneak into the enemy base and destroy their shield generator. The enemy has multiple defense cannons and a bunch of troops and vehicles that you must sneak by or kill. Once the shield is down you get reinforcements of a bunch of troops, tanks, and x-wings and you have to destroy the rest of the base.
 Boba Rhett
07-08-2001, 6:50 PM
I want to make an invasion of Oota Gunga level were you invade and then go on a Gungan killing spree. Kill as many as you can in 20 minutes.

/Off topic/

Tie guy, do you play much tennis? I don't play to much anymore due to medical reasons. :(
 Tie Guy
07-09-2001, 1:06 AM
I love tennis and play a ton. I play for a league and play in tournaments. I think that i am ranked 99th in North, Carolina, which is okay, but i just moved up to the sixteens and have only played two tournaments. Did you used to play alot? what kinda medical conditions do you have? :confused:
 Boba Rhett
07-09-2001, 4:17 AM
Yeah, when I was young. I only had to walk about 20 feet to go play it. And my brother in law used to be a tennis pro. So he'd come to our house and play it with us.

I have Osteochondroma, "bone growth" in one of my legs as well as , I forget the name of it, but it's basically very loose tendons in my knees. That, combined with my overall big and very tall size prevents me from being able to run around on the court. :(
 Tie Guy
07-09-2001, 2:05 PM
That doesn't sound good.

BTW, How old are you?
 MadPoster
07-09-2001, 2:13 PM
How about a scenario where you hire abuncha mandolorians to wipe out the garidan race, (those back stabbing bastards! :mad: ), then you have to force the Imperial Senate to outlaw tennis and bone growths of any kind by holding their families hostage.
 Boba Rhett
07-09-2001, 3:34 PM
Disturbing, yet oddly appealing.

BTW, I'm seventeen.
 Hannibal
07-09-2001, 5:31 PM
I'd create a scenario with Darth Vader, the Emperor and a bunch of bounty hunters hunting down and killing all the Jedi.

Oh, and another scenario where the Emperor kicks that cry-baby, sissy Luke's ass.

Ooh ooh, and another were the Gungans kill G Lucas for creating them.
Page: 1 of 1