Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Does anyone else do this

Page: 1 of 1
 Admiral Odin
08-22-2001, 9:00 PM
When playing AoK/AoE and other RTS games with friends against others we usually team up but not just ally with each other kind of team

When playing AoK we would divide up which units we would get.

For instance, I generally would build melee untis, while one friend got ranged another clavery. Allowed for greater armies.

Also I wonder will GB do the same thing as AoK did if two or more people sleceted the same color they would cocomand the same civ. Adds for interesting play, and confusion .
 brashin99451
08-22-2001, 10:08 PM
that was cool in force commander. you could act like you were fighting a renegade warlord as the empire.
 darthfergie
08-22-2001, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Odin
Also I wonder will GB do the same thing as AoK did if two or more people sleceted the same color they would cocomand the same civ. Adds for interesting play, and confusion .

I've done that...exept one was my ally...:(
He just had to be someone stupid and picked the wrong color...he matched an enemies color. That took a little while to sort out.:rolleyes:
 Admiral Odin
08-22-2001, 10:36 PM
the only problem with doing that I found was I would be doing something and then go look for my villager and find him doing some other task.
 crazy_dog
08-23-2001, 9:42 AM
That's what I'm going to do in my Scenario. Whoopeee :laughing: !!!!!!!
 Darth_Rommel
08-23-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Odin
the only problem with doing that I found was I would be doing something and then go look for my villager and find him doing some other task.

What me and my friends do is we get a group of villager and assign them a number (shift+ #) So, for instance, my villager are group one, and his are group 2... if he clicks on a villager he'll see it's number and know it's mine (didn't get that idea out to well ;) )
Page: 1 of 1