Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Starwars Insider !!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Zell Raider
07-05-2001, 5:04 AM
I just wanted to know what happend to it. I use to buy Starwars Insider in a book store near here but I have not seen new issues of it in a long time. :confused:

I know they are still making them but for some reason none of the stores here have them. :mad:

do you have any ideas ??? :eek: :(
 JediMasterHorn
07-05-2001, 6:39 AM
i work at a book store. The last one had Obi on the front. That was last months issue. The new one should be out soon. I can;t wait for the next issue of Star Wars infinities. :)
 BeastMaster
07-05-2001, 12:05 PM
The last one (with Ep II Obi-Wan on the cover) was the second (IIRC) after they came back from a loooong hiatus (due to management difficulties; they're now run by WotC, who're also responsible for Star Wars Gamer).

Anthony Daniels' Wonder Column has been on hiatus since filming started on TPM. I'm hoping he comes back soon; the WC is the best column in the history of magazines.
Page: 1 of 1