Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galaxies vs. Jedi of Old Rebublic

Page: 1 of 1
 pandemonium
07-03-2001, 12:10 AM
Which of the 2 is going to be better + whats the difference??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 JediMasterHorn
07-03-2001, 5:09 AM
Galaxies is going to be a RTS, like Age of Empires 2, StarCraft, or Red Alert 2, to name a few examples.
Knights of the OR will be a RPG, like Baulders Gate.
I think both will be good.
 Pedro The Hutt
07-03-2001, 11:04 AM
yeah.. and it's hard to compare an RPG and an RTS.. They're both completely different types of games...
 Tie Guy
07-04-2001, 2:10 AM
I don't think that Galaxies will be like RA2 or Age of Empires, maybe you are thinking Battlegrounds.

I got the impression that Galaxies was like a real-time simulation where you play as a character as he goes about his life, not a game where you control units to destroy your enemy.

Anyways, i usually like RTS better than RPG but in this case i think that KOR will be better. This is because Baulders's Gate simply rocked and this will be better than that, and it is Star Wars, so it should be exelent.
 JediMasterHorn
07-04-2001, 11:29 PM
You're right *slaps forehead*
ANyway, yeah GALAXIES is going to be like everquest. Personally, I would like KOTOR better. I'm not into the whole paying to play online thing. It looks cool, but thats too much of a time and money investment for me.
Page: 1 of 1