Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A.I,

Page: 1 of 1
 Hannibal
07-02-2001, 7:57 PM
I just saw AI. Thought it was a good movie, nothing spectacular. What did everyone else think?
 Boba Rhett
07-02-2001, 8:24 PM
I haven't seen it yet. I heard it was a little long and drawn out though. Any truth to that?
 MadPoster
07-02-2001, 9:10 PM
I see robotic people...
 Darth_Lando
07-03-2001, 1:16 PM
I finally saw Unbreakable. My friends said the ending made them mad but when I saw it I thought it ended too soon but I liked the film overall.
 Hannibal
07-03-2001, 4:25 PM
It was kind of long Boba but it didn't have anything that could have been cut out to make it shorter. I usely judge by my legs, if my legs are hurting and I start to move around in my seat to get comfortable then it's way to long. That didn't happen till there were 5 minutes left in the movie so it passed that test.
 Zell Raider
07-03-2001, 9:34 PM
Two Tumbs up
I liked A.I.

Only thing is that it's too long you think its the ending but it fades back in and keeps going
heh

Plus I didn't care for the ending. I don't want to give away the movie to those who have not yet seen it... so I will leave it at that. ;)

[ July 03, 2001: Message edited by: Zell Raider ]
 Hannibal
07-05-2001, 5:30 PM
Yeah, it could have ended when he went to Coney Island (not a spoiler cause there's no telling what happens at Coney Island :D )and they could have saved the rest for the DVD.
Page: 1 of 1