Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ben read this ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 starmandigimon
04-19-2001, 11:51 PM
ben e-mail me your phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.ben i could't get the tierane maker to work on red alert

------------------
digimon is the coolest thing on this planet
 Garindan
04-20-2001, 1:05 AM
who's ben?
 paulbarnard
04-20-2001, 4:27 AM
better question, who the hell let him off his cross? he was never suppose to be let off.
 starmandigimon
04-20-2001, 10:58 AM
Ben is my cusin.Ben is wombat3.Are you there????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????

------------------
 starmandigimon
04-20-2001, 11:01 AM
Ben is my cusin.Ben is wombat3.Are you there????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????

------------------
 Boba Rhett
04-20-2001, 1:09 PM
This type of post is not allowed and is very annoying. Please stop doing this or we will be forced to have Wambat3 kick you squarely in the face and then back up on the cross you go!!! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
 paulbarnard
04-20-2001, 4:30 PM
Hey Rhett, you want to hammer him on this time? I let Pedro do it last time, he got off.
 BeastMaster
04-20-2001, 4:33 PM
Originally posted by paulbarnard:
I let Pedro do it last time, he got off.

<FONT SIZE = "5">TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!</FONT>

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 Pedro The Hutt
04-20-2001, 10:04 PM
You sure it wasn't a look a like, I would never put anyone on a cross.... It's just too cruel. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/frown.gif)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Boba Rhett
04-21-2001, 1:13 AM
He must have used the wrong type of nails. I find roofing nails are the best. They have some teeth on them. Maybe we should also use a staple gun or perhaps superglue.
 Jedi_Prophecy
04-21-2001, 8:59 PM
Drill the nails in!!! To make sure he stays on, tie his wrists and legs to the cross with rope and barb wire!!!!!

------------------
If this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador?
 wombat3
04-22-2001, 12:26 AM
Email sent.

------------------
If I thought of a good sig that would be weird, so I won't bother trying.
 paulbarnard
04-22-2001, 3:46 PM
So nice to have Disciples of Destruction.

Speaking of which, where are my boys that will become men when we go and fight the Vong?

We are going to counter attack at Duros tomorrow using high yield thermo nukes. I plan on sending them straight up their Warmaster's tatooed ASS!!!!!!!

FOR THE JEDI!!!! FOR THE GALAXY!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by paulbarnard (edited April 23, 2001).]
Page: 1 of 1