Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ok i think i'm addicted.

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
04-16-2001, 7:58 PM
uh no. I've been playing force commander since 8:40 am and now it's...5:00! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! i actually took breaks here and there though. I like playing against humans alot better, even though i get myself killed EVERY TIME by doing something stupid or not stupid enough. Well, what do i do on my own computer now? Rbots!!!!!!!!! i could just imagine mots on this cpu on the zone. i'd get loud complaints about always being on every computer but my own from then on! LOL
 Uutont Fжr Uulion
04-17-2001, 8:20 PM
Was that 5:00 AM or 5:00 PM?

A 'friend' of mine once strapped himself to a computer for 6 Months and played a really long On-line game against 3 other people living in various parts of the world who had also strapped themselves to the computer. I haven't seen him in two years, because he moved(actually his parents moved him) to florida, so that he would have to learn to support himself. I recieved an e-mail from him telling me he now works for a software development company.

------------------
Ooh Wah Fah Pah
Kneblowac Mi Kims Lyska
from Uutont Fжr Uulion the Cookie Maker, Jedi Knight
 Garindan
04-17-2001, 10:51 PM
5:00 pm although i could've tried to go am (i would've dehydrated though). hehe
Page: 1 of 1