Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Does anybody have the game Deadlock 2? Answer yes or no please.

Page: 1 of 1
 Garindan
04-12-2001, 1:57 PM
It's a pretty fun strategy game, turn based, but still it's fun. There's 7 alien races and you pick one of them, and you're down on a planet, and you can make alliances with the other teams, and you can also backstab the alliances. I try to go for the non-aggression pact, which means the alien who accepts the pact can't harm you unless you or the ally backstabs or cancels the pact. It's pretty funny, i've got 4 alliances already, 2 of them i've got up to almost the maximum, even technology, and 1 of them i formed a victory pact, meaning if the ally wins, you win also, but you can only have a victory pact with one alien race. And i'm not sure if i'll backstab and choose the other race that probably has a better military. You can also sell stuff to the black market, and buy stuff too, like high-tech units without researching the tech, but that could cause a scandal and riots break out. You can sell resources to the different colonies too. It's also multiplay, 7 people can play it, that would rock.

My favorite alien race is the Maug.
 Jedi SuperBuen
04-12-2001, 7:29 PM
No.

------------------
And if I close my mind in fear,
Please pry it open.
 wombat3
04-13-2001, 1:54 AM
Never heard of it.

------------------
If I thought of a good sig that would be weird, so I won't bother trying.
 oninosensi
04-13-2001, 1:57 AM
NO!

------------------
Master of Demons, Defender of Underworlds
 paulbarnard
04-13-2001, 5:26 AM
You've asked some pretty stupid things in the past, but this just takes it.

Why would you want to know who doesn't have it??? It is only logical to find out who does have it now wouldn't it?
 Garindan
04-13-2001, 1:00 PM
i should've asked if anybody has heard about it. it doesn't sound like it. Well, it is a fun game for every once in a while. The thing i hate most about it is that you have to keep the people's morale up or you'll have riots and the people stop working. hehe
Page: 1 of 1