Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Special move

Page: 1 of 1
 Jussi Suvanto
04-15-2002, 2:54 PM
I don't know if someone has already noticed this, but I just figured out how to do one special move. I think it only works with medium stance. I have tested this move just against reborns. This is how to do it:

1. Take your saber out
2. Run towards an enemy
3. When you are just collapsing with enemy, press attack
and jump at the same time.

You should do a flip-like thing over the enemy.

Edit: I tried to make it once more and this time enemy jumped over me just the time I tried to make the move. Now I made a cool roll under the enemy.
 KrazeFan
04-15-2002, 5:09 PM
Yeah, ok, cool... what else have people found about these special moves?
 [FTN]Topper
04-15-2002, 5:57 PM
Ya, I got another "special" move, run forward and then press crouch, you'll do a roll. You might wanna write that down. I remember everyone going on about doing a backflip off the wall when it's actually the kick to the head move.

Does anyone have an ACTUAL move? Ones where you would have to press a certain button combination to achieve?
 DarthMark
04-15-2002, 6:34 PM
this is my move, its hard to get on target but powerful if ur opponent is in a corner

press diagonal up left/right + jump + attack, keep the mouse button held down and keep the diagonal up and left/right held down to and ur character will keep spinning diagonally, like qui-gon jins move off jedi power battles

it works in all styles
 Emon
04-15-2002, 7:04 PM
Originally posted by Jussi Suvanto
I don't know if someone has already noticed this, but I just figured out how to do one special move. I think it only works with medium stance. I have tested this move just against reborns. This is how to do it:

1. Take your saber out
2. Run towards an enemy

Edit: I tried to make it once more and this time enemy jumped over me just the time I tried to make the move. Now I made a cool roll under the enemy.

http://ossr.phpwebhosting.com/forumpics/WelcomeToLastWeek.gif)
 Leo
04-15-2002, 7:15 PM
Originally posted by Emon

http://ossr.phpwebhosting.com/forumpics/WelcomeToLastWeek.gif)

ROFL!!! :D :D :D :D
 Chanke4252
04-15-2002, 7:47 PM
If you dont have the mind enough to read the boards and see that people have posted about this move countless times in the past week, then you shouldnt clutter up the boards with mindless garbage, even if you were trying to help. Unless you have any new information regarding the move, then dont post at all plz. Posts like this is pretty the same as it would be like if someone repetatively printed, on the front page, a story about the Unibomber. Everyone's heard it and they dont care to hear it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
 DannyJAllTheWay
04-15-2002, 9:06 PM
Look, buddy. The guy was just trying to help out. What's so bad about that? I'll bet he's really sorry that he has a life and does other things rather than refreshing every two minutes just to see if anything new happened. Don't get me wrong, JK is great, but having a life is also great.
 Mero Vilul
04-15-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by DannyJAllTheWay
Look, buddy. The guy was just trying to help out. What's so bad about that? I'll bet he's really sorry that he has a life and does other things rather than refreshing every two minutes just to see if anything new happened. Don't get me wrong, JK is great, but having a life is also great.

Some people get a kick from making fun of other people, braging and complaining just like now. And when they get their butts kicked in Jedi, it's against a "n00b whos laming with strong stance / guns"...
 Ves
04-16-2002, 12:01 AM
Foward, jump, release foward tap foward again, so you do the petter pan kinda thing. As soon as you form the "y" petter pan move, tap the right or left straif twice, than hit primary fire.

When you land you will do a 1 handed cartwheel with your saber pointing fowards.
 Omniscient
04-16-2002, 1:19 AM
Originally posted by Jussi Suvanto

1. Take your saber out
2. Run towards an enemy

Umm, this move is in the manual.
Page: 1 of 1