Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm back after some technical difficulties

Page: 1 of 1
 paulbarnard
04-05-2001, 3:36 AM
My stupid newly downloaded and reinstalled browser has not been able to access the site for about 3 or 4 days now. It's good to be back here. Any reasons why?

Oh, and I'm thinking of what I'd do if some one does spoil Ep II for me. I knocked a guy out for telling me what happened in Ep I...guess I'll have to come up with something more drastic this time.
 WeedSmoker
04-05-2001, 10:44 PM
Your new browser sucks butt? I dunno.. your guess is as good as mine!

Just unplug your computer and TV until the movie is in theatres.

Oh and avoid all fast food chains (promotions, etc)... and avoid the toy aisle of your local stores.

Heh. ; L~
 Jedi SuperBuen
04-06-2001, 2:00 AM
I don't want Episode II spoiled for me either.

If this forum reveals anything of Episode II then I will leave until the movie is out. Well I should say that b/c some of you would probably like that http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------
And if I close my mind in fear,
Please pry it open.
 paulbarnard
04-06-2001, 3:48 AM
Not like the IP's aren't logged and every law enforcement agency knows what IP corresponds to who with a few phone calls...it'd be easy enough to hunt the spoilers down.
 paulbarnard
04-06-2001, 3:50 AM
Originally posted by WeedSmoker:
Your new browser sucks butt? I dunno.. your guess is as good as mine!

Just unplug your computer and TV until the movie is in theatres.

Oh and avoid all fast food chains (promotions, etc)... and avoid the toy aisle of your local stores.

Heh. ; L~

There is a difference between promotions and spoilers. Yes I know obi-wan kenobi and anakin skywalker are part of the story. Yes I know the movie will focus more on the love story. But that only because I do have a higher education and can recognize a parallel plot lines and circular story arcs.
 Darth_Lando
04-06-2001, 7:38 PM
You didn't know that C3-P0 starts an intergalatic war when he goes before the Senate and says, "Pardon me sirs, but all your base are belong to us." http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/tongue.gif)
Page: 1 of 1