Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Celebration 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Boba Rhett
03-24-2001, 3:33 AM
TFN has received two reports confirming the location of the sequel official fan convention to be held in May of 2002, celebrating the release of the second installment of Star Wars.
Hecter was at the the Toy Show in Las Vegas where it was announced that May 2-4, 2002 were the dates the dates of the Star Wars Celebration II. And the location? Indianapolis, Indiana. An R2 unit also chimed in with the same location confirmation about 10 days ago here to TFN, so it looks to be set.

More details as they surface, but expect a huge list of cast members attending, exclusive items and much more from the event of epic proportions. And of course, TFN will be there in full, er, FORCE. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

UPDATE
Sebulba-X says that the folks in Indiana are really quick. You can see the Indianapolis Convention Center and RCA Dome’s official website already has the listing on the event calendar: Wed May 1 - May 6 2002 Wizards of the Coast Star Wars Cele. 2000 Hall B.
http://www.iccrd.com/conv/calendar/convcal.html)

I am for sure going to it. It's not that far away and I also would like to go for the entire thing. Anyone else here planning on attending?

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

[This message has been edited by Boba Rhett (edited March 24, 2001).]
 BeastMaster
03-24-2001, 6:29 PM
The thread is called "Star Wars Celebration 2." Why are there no ewoks with drums?

It's just not a party without ewok drummers.

Yub nub, commander.

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-24-2001, 6:56 PM
Aww man that looks so kewl... Too bad I live in Canada (and too far away)

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
 Boba Rhett
03-24-2001, 7:32 PM
Oh, don't you worry about Ewoks. Ther'll be plenty of em. How do you like yours? Rare, Medium well, Extra Crispy, or jerkied?

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
Page: 1 of 1