Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All j00 l337 JED editors please come here!

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Lando
03-23-2001, 1:20 PM
Rhett, Garindan, or whoever can answer my question.

I used Rhetts little guide he typed up in the Menace forum to texture one square room, put in info in the episode editor save it, gob it and run it.

However when I tried to run it I get a error message. So I am trying to figure out what I did wrong.

#1 The folder that I save my level into called "my level" do I put that inside the JED directory or whereever I want?

#2 The "my level" folder, can it have more than one level in it? Because I have two would that mees things up when I save and GOB?

I may delete everything and star from scratch. It only took me a whole 3 minutes to do.

[This message has been edited by Darth_Lando (edited March 23, 2001).]
 Boba Rhett
03-23-2001, 7:16 PM
1.You don't have to put it into your jed folder.

2. yes it could mess the level up by having several in the same folder.

3. make sure to hit F10 to check for errors. Also make sure there's a walkplayer in the level.

4. Are you sure your saving correctly?

5. Make sur eto check out my other tutorials in the jk forum. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-23-2001, 9:44 PM
Yeah b/c the first time I made the level with Boba's Tutorial it messed up also. I had missed a step! (thankfully it wasn't going down some steps or else I would have fallen on my face... Only damage I got is a little saddened I couldn't do a level... I'm ok now though...)

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
Page: 1 of 1