Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Lucasarts Game Survey

Page: 1 of 1
 StormHammer
03-23-2001, 12:58 AM
I suggest you all go and fill it out right here....
http://www.surveyhost.net/swsurv-l/)

If Lucasarts are really looking for what we want, this is your best chance of getting it...

------------------
----[] So be it...Jedi []----
 paulbarnard
03-23-2001, 3:19 AM
Problem, not hosted by LEC, so they don't have to pay it any heed. Second problem, we can request it, but if they can't develop it and develop it with quality, they won't release it. (THANK YOU FOR CANNING OBI-WAN FOR THE PC!!!)
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-23-2001, 10:18 PM
actually paul it is the survey from Homing Beacon, lec's newsletter. They are asking for our feedback.

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
 StarWarsGooN
03-23-2001, 11:22 PM
I thought it was a very good survey! Plus, I especially liked the idea that LA will be posting a survey related to non-Star Wars games in the future! Yes! Here they come now:

Maniac Mansion 3: Purple Tentacle's Revenge
Maniac Mansion 4: The Curse of Maniac Mansion
Maniac Mansion 5: Escape from Maniac Mansion
(gotta love LA if they do it like that to jab and poke some good fun at the Monkey Island series ).
Indiana Jones: Raiders of Moses' Staff
The Dig II
Full Throttle II
Sam 'n Max 2: Hit the Showers
Sam 'n Max 3: Hit the Hay
Sam 'n Max 4: Hit the Sack
Sam 'n Max 5: Take to the Skies
Sam 'n Max 6: Keep on Truckin'

Help bring back the Hi-res SVGA 2D Graphic Adventure type game, and put an end to the so-called "3D" graphic adventure $h`t!

-And finally hope for some sort of Dedicated Server ability in the next DF/JK game- like so many other popular FPS shooters have!

Rogue Squadron 2: To fly a B-Wing, T-Wing, Cloaking V-38 TIE, and E-wing w/ some space combat mixed in the fray + some Multiplayer for this Arcade shooter genre!

You know what we want LucasArts, so get crackin' and rebuild your reputation as a leading PC game Company!
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-23-2001, 11:39 PM
Dude you forgot Loom 2: The hooded guy is back!

DOTT, Monkey Island, and Loom were some of my first games when I was young, and they are awesome... I wish for sequels. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
Page: 1 of 1