Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Throttling up for Full Throttle II...

Page: 1 of 1
 HigherGround
03-11-2001, 9:13 PM
It is know by me that Lucasarts is in the green light for a script to be written on Full Throttle II. This also know person leaked out that someone at the company would do a few concept art work pieces on Full Throttle II. I guess to wet the mouth for "The Big Wigs". When this is done storyboards are the next step. Hopfully this will carry on to an improve 3D engine that "Escape From Monkey Island used" Lets all hope for the best. Full Throttle sold 400,000 units. Hope the fan base comes back two fold, this time around. Story telling still sells around these parts of the world.
 RogueOne
03-12-2001, 12:02 AM
Blah?

------------------
We must save the world from all the Al Gores!!!!!! Eek! I just saw one! NNNNNOOOO!!!!! Were all gonna die! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Oh oops, that was just Bill Clinton. NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
It's even worse!
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-12-2001, 10:10 PM
Ah comon Full Throttle was awesome! I especially liked that song at the beginning, dam I can't remember how it goes...

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
 paulbarnard
03-13-2001, 3:45 AM
Was hooked when Ben kicked open the door. The fact that in the demo he wakes up drunk and hungover in a bar helps too.
 Brian29
03-13-2001, 10:34 AM
Full Throttle was amazing when it first came out and dont get me wrong, Full Throttle 2 might be just as good if not better, but I really wish Lucas Arts would get it through there heads that everyone wants a FPS sequal to either Outlaws or Dark Forces.

Brian
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-14-2001, 1:12 AM
Yeah but in the meantime it's kewl to have a game like this. Plus I doubt that the team that will be making DF3 or O2 will be the same team as the one that makes FT2... It's totally different genres, probably different teams...

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
Page: 1 of 1