Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GB Previews List

Page: 1 of 1
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-21-2001, 4:50 PM
This is a list for GB previews so that everyone will get to read ALL of the previews available. :D These are not in any particular order. Feel free to post additions, and I will add them!

1. www.lucasarts.com/products/battlegrounds[url])

2. [url]www.mrfixitonline.com/readPosting.asp?PostingId=485937)

3. gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/previews/0,11102,470395,00.html

4. www.gamesfirst.com/articles/2001e3/LucasArtsPC/Galactic_Battlegrounds_preview.htm)

5. www.intelgamer.com/news/showart.asp?ID=1347)

6. pc.ign.com/previews/15959.html

7. www.mrfixitonline.com/readPosting.asp?PostingId=485937)
 Paragon_Leon
08-21-2001, 4:55 PM
great stuff, thrawn !!
i wasn't familiar yet with the intelgamer preview..
so far, the Gamespot-preview seems the most in-depth.
doesn't pc gamer have a preview up ?
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-21-2001, 5:00 PM
Good point, I'll check it out! I think I checked once before, but I'll check again. :D

Hmm, I can't find one! Perhaps someone else can. :(
 darthfergie
08-21-2001, 5:45 PM
PC Gamer will do that once they get their site revamped. Until then alot of stuff will not be acessable on PC Gamer. If you want the preview. Get the magazine. It is the best PC magazine out there so it's a good choice:D
 dvader07
08-21-2001, 6:00 PM
Another review, which is much more indepth is at

MFO Hardcore Preview (http://www.mrfixitonline.com/readPosting.asp?PostingId=485937)
 Boba Fat
08-22-2001, 1:22 AM
I just go to www.lucasarts.com) and go to the games then go to Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and look around!:bored: :eyeraise: :nien: :p

Boba Fat:fett:
 Lord JayVizIon
08-23-2001, 3:58 AM
pc gamer will not have a preview til october/november i believe. this month's and i believe next month's may not carry any info on pcgamer, but i'll check once and awhile to see how it goes. you guys may also want to see previews on star wars gamer and star wars insider magazines b/c they have previews as well. however,
mr.fixit and pcgamer in my opinion will be the best two previews before it's all said and done....
 Lord JayVizIon
08-23-2001, 3:59 AM
i forgot to add that i'm hoping gamespot.com will do what they did with the breakdown of each civ in AoK. that would be something....
Page: 1 of 1