Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on "Defection at Corellia"

Page: 1 of 1
 digitalking
04-10-2002, 11:17 PM
hey yall. my first time here. Rogue Squardron I for pc. I'm stuck at "Defection at Corellia". I get as for as the Imperial Walker, I dont know how to take that big ass robot down. Somebody please help. Thanks..
 Rogue15
04-11-2002, 12:03 AM
Go near its legs, press secondary fire, circle around it. Also, look at the older topics, they give a more detailed explanation of how to take those out.
 Wraith 8
04-11-2002, 4:27 AM
when you get up to 'the big robot' fly low and go fly alongside the legs... the as 15 said.... press the secondarie weapons botton. at some time when you are flying past the legs... you hear Luke Skywalker saying Detach cable... that but just press the button some times until something happens.... then you fly around the robots legs a couple of timeswith the cable that is.... it is a different view that normal flighht... an im guess that you will crash a couple of times before you get it right... it is one of the hardest things in the whole Rogue Squadron game. i think you have to fly 3 laps around it before the cable lets loose... you dont have to do that yourself.... then you'll see the AT-AT (as they are called) go down :D

I hope i helped you with this ....

-Wraith 8-

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force,
What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center
of my back I can never reach."
-Garik Loran-
X-wing book nr. 5. Wraith Squadron

Rogue Squadron.net (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=105)
Give in to the insanity. It is unreasonable, but it is your destiny!
Page: 1 of 1