Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can I please run for the beautiful Senate

Page: 1 of 1
 Supreme Warlord
11-30-2001, 9:49 AM
May i run in this Galactic Senate? I want to be a rule maker :D nah i just love to debate and talk. hehehe this is my type of thing and good at too. thanks for replying and God bless you all.
 Crazy_dogreturn
11-30-2001, 12:24 PM
Nah, u can't enter now, and if by some miracle u can the chances are low that u will win:( . Try again in about half a year.
 Supreme Warlord
11-30-2001, 3:23 PM
You are crazy!! I will enter that Senate if that is the last thing i do for this board. hehehe *grin* I will find a way on the Senate. I want to argue man... I want to talk about politic no not the real world but Star Wars. Let me know if i can in anyway enter.
 darthfergie
11-30-2001, 5:34 PM
You can enter in 6 months or so...:D
 Young David
11-30-2001, 5:34 PM
Sorry dude ... but within the next 6 months the chances are very low for a next senate election. And if you want to be in the people must know who you are (something wich is hard to do below 50 posts) since you're elected by the members of this forum.

Maybe next time, in the meanwhile, just prove you're worth it.
Page: 1 of 1