Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who's With Me!

Page: 1 of 1
 Joruus
04-07-2002, 12:01 AM
irc.enterthegame.com

#jko-clandev

US based broadband players please.

Come talk, lets bang our collective game experience together into a top level JKO clan.

Disclaimer: This is a chat about developing a clan, not a recruitment post that states, in total, that a clan has been formed and I am looking for people. MIRC and gaming skills not supplied by the producer of this post. Prior game experience in the Q3A engine competitive area not required, but highly desirable.
 sttaffy
04-07-2002, 3:37 AM
will you have a dedicated server? what games would we play? (i SUCK at ctf, but i am very good at team ffa, ffa, and i am a good deulist) would it be light or darkside?
 Joruus
04-07-2002, 3:43 AM
The idea here is to get together with like minded folks with ideas of their own.

People basically tooling around thinking of starting their own clan.

Meld it all together and you can create one hell of a well put together clan.

And yes, server, website....all that stuff I can do on my own. But I want to talk to interested people first before I name the clan, get set on gametypes and that kind of thing.
 Joruus
04-07-2002, 4:33 AM
Well I spent most of the night idling in IRC in the jko-clandev channel and got no takers.

I'll be there tommorrow as well to see if anyone shows up then.

For now, I'm off to kick at little CTF ass. Cya.
 sttaffy
04-07-2002, 8:44 AM
if i ever get off my lazy ass and figure out mirc (so so lazy, but why figure out mirc when i could be learning new saber skills? :) ) i am currently in a small clan, but i cant seem to meet up with people in game. this sounds pretty cool, so keep postiong updates. ill do mirc tomorrow. now is sleep time. later~
Page: 1 of 1