Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Mercenaries

Page: 1 of 1
 [SM-Master]Yun
04-06-2002, 4:56 PM
Some of you may remember us from Dark Forces 2.

Background Story:
Hello, I am a lone Mercenary, my squad lost, after a attack by a group of Jedi, sure we open fire first, but they were merciless, picking us off 1 by 1. I managed to grab one of the fallen jedi's lightsabers and I alone escaped. I then seeked out a Sith Master for 10 years after. Then I found a Sith. He said he foresaw is fall of power, and decided to find 2 powerful being to train as a Sith, after he heard my story, he said he would train me. We trained for 3 years, in secret. But he lost interest in me after he sensed a massive power surge in the force. This being was called Luke Skywalker. I left me alone on a plant with a shuttle and Lightsaber. Once he died, I decided to train more, and joined a group who was praticing the dark arts, the Leader was named Jerec, a old blind fool who a Jedi defeated 5 years later. He thought I was killed by Sariss, after I showed him the mercy he showed me we first battled. But I managed to heal myself by pure hatred for the Jedi, and what I thought was my friend. I then and there swore to kill the ones I blamed it on, It all started with the Jedi, and it will end with the Jedi. I went searching for more people who felt the same. This spawned what know I call the Sith Mercenaries.

Rankings:

Initiate
Tag : [SM-Intiate]Name
Description : Not yet having reached the requirements to become a full member

Mercenary
Tag : [SM-Mercenary]Name or [SM-Merc]Name
Description : Standard Member, Partcipates in Clan Wars, Practiev, and Meetings

Primarch
Tag : [SM-Primarch]Name
Description : Counsil Member, if all the counsil agrees on one thing, they will overthrow the Masters Judgement

Apprentice
Tag : [SM-Apprentice]Name
Description : In training, by request. There may be only 1 offical Apprentice

Master
Tag : [SM-Master]Name
Description : The Leader of the clan, Which is currently Yun

If your interested, please e-mail me at
mdryden@canada.com
 [SM-Master]Yun
04-07-2002, 8:16 PM
Bump
 Gaalgoth
04-08-2002, 8:58 PM
I'm interested. AIM is Gaalgoth, email is Gaalgoth@yahoo.com
 [SM-Master]Yun
04-09-2002, 6:11 PM
I'm in the process up putting up a website...can you wait until then?
 [SM-Master]Yun
04-11-2002, 7:30 PM
Yeah...I know it's not much, but since my website went all screwy..I'm forced to compromise...

http://sithmercenaries.cjb.net)

Also, when you doing the form, add a number for ICQ or MSN...
Page: 1 of 1