Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'd like to claim the -DARK- tag in this game ;)

Page: 1 of 1
 -DARK-DDreameRR
04-06-2002, 12:22 PM
We are currently a Soldier of Fortune clan. (details in the sig) And we've existed for a couple of years now. However we'd like to have a JKII section of our clan. This section will stand apart from our current SoF section. Meaning there will be a different clanleader and most members probably. So, we are recruiting now. If you feel like joining us mail me (email in sig). You must be somewhat dedicated to the clan though, most important thing is that you keep posting on our clanforums and keep contact with members. If you don't know how to communicate better not mail me :) Also I cannot say that we are a very skilled clan atm, we are in SoF. But since JKII is just out I dont think there are many skilled players either :) That's it ppl.

PS. Our name was chosen long before JKII came our ;) however as you can see it kinda fits the game.
 -DARK-DDreameRR
04-06-2002, 12:23 PM
hmz, why won't my sig appear :S

here it is anywayz

"Your frozen thoughts…
To humans they are all bluetinted.
And you are colourblind…
Embrace your -DARK-est thoughts.
Unfreeze the gates to my realm."

-DARK- clanpage : -=Leave your sunglasses at home (http://www.dark.ravenclans.com)=-)
-DARK- forums : -=click (http://www.dark.ravenclans.com/forum/index.php)=-)
Email meh : -=email (dark_ddreamerr@hotmail.com)=-
 -DARK-DDreameRR
04-06-2002, 5:27 PM
One more thing, we prefer sabers. Honor codes shall be respected in our clan, meaning no backstabbing is someone challenges you etc etc
 Indeever
04-06-2002, 5:44 PM
Lo DD, nice to see you here.

to the guys who don't know us, DD was my old clanleader, and we will play on his site into JKII, Me together whit Mostro, not whit the meaning to be big players, but for fun, we still like the guys in DARK, they have learned me alot.

So DD if you want to take me in whit Mostro, just say us.
We would like to be a part again.

/hope to see you on the SOF and JKII battlefields.
:)
 -DARK-DDreameRR
04-06-2002, 6:17 PM
:)
 -DARK-DDreameRR
04-13-2002, 1:58 PM
addendum:

were CET (europe) based
Page: 1 of 1