Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

>>DK - Jedis<<

Page: 1 of 1
 nep3d
04-06-2002, 8:27 AM
I wanna start a clan for uk - dk people, and i just wanna tell ya, dont be a lamerass *If you just keep using HR alt fire or such things*. and the first one mailing me for acception of joining the clan, or got some friends having the game searching for a clan. Then feel welcome to mail me at Jespermeyer@dadlnet.dk.
The clan will have a rank system, going like this *can be changed if wanted* 1. recruit 2. apprentice 3. Jedi/sith trainer 4. jedi/sith 5. jedi/sith knight 6. Jedi/sith council member 7. jedi/sith council leader 8. The Clan leader/ PB - Powerful Badass. The first server we meet on will *be if wanted* a academy like practise arena *passworded*, password received over e-mail.

Good luck. Ill accept anyone in Uk - Dk!
 ankor
04-08-2002, 5:03 PM
hmm..

im danish, and wanna do a clan, but no "im better than you" kinda system.. so if u get no members, tell me and we can hook up at a more level ground..

jeg spiller kun pе boomtown, sе der ekan du find mig :)
Page: 1 of 1