Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Invasion of Coruscant Campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 5
11-26-2001, 5:14 PM
This thread is to anonnce that i am working on an invasion of Coruscant!!!

I am still working on it, (i have one mission done that is being tested right now) but i wanted to let everyone know incase they were hoping someone would make one.

In this campain you will take the role of a New Republic General who has been choosen to lead the gournd forces that will liberate Coruscant. This will be a Six part campaign set.
 RogueJedi86
11-26-2001, 5:25 PM
Sounds good I'll definitely be one of those who'll play it. I love anything with Coruscant. But which tile set will you use for it? I don't remember ever seeing a Coruscant tileset in the Scenario Editor.
 Wraith 5
11-26-2001, 5:41 PM
Well that is one of the things i am working on...

It will most likly be a metal map, with a lot of buildings around and some deep cassams insead of rivers...

I havn't gotten that far... I don't want to give to much of the suprics away but the first mission is in space...
 DashRendar
11-27-2001, 3:17 PM
Sounds awesome Wraith just get it finished before Christmas so I can play k?;)
 captain_drake
12-06-2001, 2:34 PM
neat hey have one of the mission objectives be to blow up the imperial palace

:deathii:
 Jedi_Knight
12-06-2001, 9:43 PM
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more and more missions and maps keep getting made. its cool cause i suck at making maps
 de351
12-23-2001, 9:38 PM
when will this be out just wondering
 Natopo
12-24-2001, 5:39 AM
One storyline problem. Why would the New Republic attack Corascaunt? They own it. It should be the rebels attacking Coruscaunt. In the books and movies and books they never tried to take it over because they already owned it. The New Republic that is. The Emperor died on the second Deathstar so he couldn't control Coruscaunt. So the Rebels started the New Republic and made Corascaunt thier capital. they cleaned it up a bit and that was it. So you may want to change the storyline.
Page: 1 of 1