Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Steel Angels Clan

Page: 1 of 1
 digitalbanana
04-04-2002, 6:09 AM
I am Starting a clan, can be light or dark, but i need Co-Founders and players.

I will implement a rating system, so if you play so many matches they your rating and function in the clan will increase, but i can just us the Aprentice -->Master scale...whichever you prefer.

I will provide hosting,
a games server
Website
forums
other resources.

And it would be helpful if some1 in tha clan knew PHP, or preferably ASP. I am in the process of designing the site and it can be viewed here (http://clan.steelangels.co.uk/)

Obviously it is not finished, but you will be able to see the latest progress on there as i update it!

it will hopefully be a fully customisable site and uses a database.

IF you have any comments and wish to join post here a.s.a.p
Co founders Wanted.

Trials will be held(which will probably just be a friendly on the server! but hey itll be fun!)

There are 12 slots available at first. 2 founder slots.
Anyone can apply. Apply in this thread or mail digitalbanana@thelostlabs.co.uk
 Xirion
04-04-2002, 8:17 AM
lol
most people set up a clanfirst then worry about a webpage
 HeavenAndEarth
04-04-2002, 9:21 AM
cool site, a little too trendy though :)
 digitalbanana
04-04-2002, 11:12 AM
yeh well...Im a web design type person...i will do it my way!
 digitalbanana
04-04-2002, 7:26 PM
Only a few spaces left now...we have over 12 peeps that have mailed in and trials will begin soon!!!

we will accept a few more submissions until we are full on the server!

Join US now!!
 Banzai-Bob
04-05-2002, 2:23 PM
Im up for joining :) 99% of the time ill be hacking away with a lightsaber instead of using other weapons, hehe. Im 18, male, in the UK, live in an ADSL black spot so my pings to any non-uk servers will be pretty abysmal :S

At the moment I would say im a bit more dark side than light, force lightning is too damn fun, hehe.
 digitalbanana
04-06-2002, 11:53 AM
Banzai...go to our forums @ forums.thelostlabs.co.uk and sign up then go into the steelangels forums....i sent u a mail about it!!
 digitalbanana
04-08-2002, 10:30 AM
OK...We are still looking for clan members!! We want dedicated plaers whoc are GOOD or BETTER at JK2.

Are good at teamplay...
Have time for matches and Practices (we have a clan match this Wednesday already!) on sunday nights
Preferably from the UK/Europe
Have Adsl or another broadband connection...

(These are preferences:)
Have skills in Skinning and/or editing games such as Q3
We want to add to the community, and develop a clan mod and Skin.
Have leadership skills

When applying please state what position you are best at, such as sabre, gunner, attack, defence flag runner, backup etc

This is a very select group of Elite Steel Angels, that plan to hit the top of theleagues and also give back to the community.

A dedicated games server would be handy too...We have 1 but we need to max it out more....etc.etc

Trials will be held for al aplicants...so if you reckon ur the Hot Dang' of the Jedi world you should apply!!

To apply please visit http://clan.steelangels.co.uk/) and click on Join Us!

Good Luck, and see u in the team!

DB
 D'akt Sangwar
04-08-2002, 10:37 AM
any spaces left for me
 digitalbanana
04-08-2002, 10:46 AM
Yes...are you free for a trial say now?? i will icq you...but you should post your details on the site first and the High Council will view them!

Post on the forums, and we will reply to you a.s.a.p
Page: 1 of 1