Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fighter Figures

Page: 1 of 1
 General Nilaar
08-19-2001, 8:54 AM
Anyone know of any Star Wars toy line that features smallish size fighters from the original trilogy? I need some classic era fighters for use with the Star Wars Silent Death game that is availabe for free download from the Star Wars Gamer section of the Wizards of the Coast site. It comes with counters but I want something in 3D:D

It's gotta be kinda small though, just enough to take up a hex on a battle map. I don't know of any Star Wars fighter miniatures (though WOTC is supposedely going to make some for next year) so some kind of toy is my only hope for the near future.
 god's sibbling
08-19-2001, 9:31 AM
galoob created a line of star wars micro machines that we sometimes use for hex gaming. they may be discontinued. they have stands for the ships and include charactars.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 12:50 PM
YEAH! I got a ton of galoob mico machine figures!
You play SW RPG too,Nilaar?! :D
 General Nilaar
08-19-2001, 8:57 PM
Not yet, I'm just starting to get into it. Been checking it out on the web the last few days, and I'm going to place an order from New Wave Miniatures soon (all Star Wars RPG books are 30 percent off!).

Planning on getting the core rulebook, Secrets of Naboo, Living Force Campaign, and the GM's screen. Next time I have money I'm going to get the new Dark Side sourcebook, it looks pretty cool. Unless I'm tempted by the Rebellion Era sourcebook that's coming out soon...
 Gamma732
08-19-2001, 9:20 PM
I feel depraved. All of my friends used to like SW but they've all turned away from it since E1. Those losers. :mad: So anyway, while I'd like to give something like a SW RPG a try I have absolutely no one that'd play. Stinks to be me, huh? ;)
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 9:27 PM
Well, none of my friends are Star Wars people. At least yours used to be fans. I have no one to talk about it to but you guys.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 9:31 PM
I ordered the Darkside sourcebook earlier today from Amazon. Rhett says it's worth getting so I'll see if he proves to be right. :)
I love the little miniatures! I had a couple from the D6 era. I haven't ordered any of the new ones...yet.
Nilaar if you can't find anyone to play with in your area, you can just go online and play.
 Gamma732
08-19-2001, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Well, none of my friends are Star Wars people. At least yours used to be fans. I have no one to talk about it to but you guys.

Well, now we're in the same boat, but my friends mercilessly made fun of me for sticking with SW after E1....some of them still do. I don't care what they say, but they still bother me about it and it is kind of annoying.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 10:46 PM
Well gamma thats what you have us for! We're your net friends! ;)
 Gamma732
08-19-2001, 10:56 PM
Ah yes, what would I do without you to chat with at 2am(Eastern Time!), Kvan? ;)
Page: 1 of 1