Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gaber's new interview

Page: 1 of 1
 darthfergie
08-18-2001, 11:43 PM
If you havn't seen it go to this link.

http://www.starwarssource.net/Software/Galactic_Battlegrounds/gb_interview.php)

My one question is. WHY DID HE GO TO STARWARSSOURCE.NET???
WHY??? Why not the site that was made for Galactic Battlgrounds. He hasn't even posted here since the begining.:mad: We had "hints" that he would post last night*lol*
So what does everyone think of the interview???
 Kvan
08-18-2001, 11:46 PM
Well I'm about to go read it.
I don't know why he isn't coming here. It seems like he is going to ever site but this one :(
 xwing guy
08-18-2001, 11:47 PM
I agree, he should have posted here where GB is at.
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-18-2001, 11:49 PM
Why doesn't he come HERE?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:
 darthfergie
08-18-2001, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by xwing guy
I agree, he should have posted here where GB is at.

He should be posting weekly or even daily. Now he is going everywhere, but GB.com:mad: He may be tring to avoid the SW diehards here, but wait no...he wouldn't post on theforce.net:mad: Aristotle had better be glad he wasn't on that poll or else he wouldn't have gotten a vote at all if people were able to vote today:mad:
 Kvan
08-18-2001, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by thrawn12786
Why doesn't he come HERE?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm sure he is very busy and when he has free time doesn't want to talk about work. :( But I'd think he'd at least post something here. I'm sure interest in the boards will pick up if he ever did decide to post. :)
 Lord JayVizIon
08-19-2001, 12:07 AM
dang, i saw that and yes he should be posting on here. don't worry, i'm sure sometime next month he'll be up on here....:cool:
 darthfergie
08-19-2001, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon
dang, i saw that and yes he should be posting on here. don't worry, i'm sure sometime next month he'll be up on here....:cool:

Sometime next month *LoL* more like next year *falls out of chair with laughter*
 Lord JayVizIon
08-19-2001, 12:10 AM
yeah, now that's gonna suck.
 General Nilaar
08-19-2001, 7:29 AM
Hehe, most likely he figures, "Why preach to the converted?"

He knows WE want the game;) What he wants to do is get some of the other SW's gamers out there interested.

I'm sure he'll show up here eventually...
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 1:20 PM
He'll be here soon, no doubt there. Didn't he say tha the would in his first....and only.....post here. Anyways, he can go wherever he wants, we're just lucky he's gonna come here at all. Oh, and stop it with the mad smileys, you might scare him off ;)

BTW, i just noticed the new banner thing at the top of the page, it looks great guys.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 1:27 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
He'll be here soon, no doubt there. Didn't he say tha the would in his first....and only.....post here. Anyways, he can go wherever he wants, we're just lucky he's gonna come here at all. Oh, and stop it with the mad smileys, you might scare him off ;)

BTW, i just noticed the new banner thing at the top of the page, it looks great guys.
Fergies just mad (and he has a right to be) because he stayed up late waiting and waiting for him to show.
Yes I did notice the banner, looks like the webmaster is a TF fan ;)
 T.I.E
08-19-2001, 1:34 PM
He knows we are going to buy this game pretty much no matter what. Convert the non-believers first and build a nice fan base and then strengthen the community as a whole.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 1:50 PM
Originally posted by T.I.E
He knows we are going to buy this game pretty much no matter what. Convert the non-believers first and build a nice fan base and then strengthen the community as a whole.
Yup thats what he is doing alright!
Do you think when he comes here, he'll bring a demo that we can play? It'll make up for him not being here a lot ;)
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 2:02 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath :D

Anyways, you;ll notice that they keep messing with the top part. the banner looks good, but i like it better full-screen.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 2:05 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath :D

Anyways, you;ll notice that they keep messing with the top part. the banner looks good, but i like it better full-screen.
I think they need a variety of SW characters for the banner..:)
BTW The demo thing was more or less a joke. :D
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 2:13 PM
The banner looks great, if thehy start adding alot to it it will become crowed and ugly.

BTW, i knew you were joking, that's why i responded with a joke.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 2:17 PM
The banner looks great, if thehy start adding alot to it it will become crowed and ugly.

BTW, i knew you were joking, that's why i responded with a joke.
I mean they should have had a banner that had all the GB civi's represented, not add to the banner!
BTW Tie? You, joke? Go figure :rolleyes:
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 2:19 PM
Of course the banner would be the same size, but they would have to take out some of the TF and put in 5 other civs. That would be very croded IMO. Besides, this one looks very nice.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 2:24 PM
Of course the banner would be the same size, but they would have to take out some of the TF and put in 5 other civs. That would be very croded IMO. Besides, this one looks very nice.
:confused: I never said the banner wouldn't be the same size...
I wasn't saying add to it either. I said that it would have been nice to have all the civi represented.
The Banner does like nice though :D
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 2:39 PM
I know you didn't, but you took my first comment as though the other civs would just be pasted on the end, and that is not what i meant. I AM saying that the other civs can sit down and shut up coz the one they got is fine :D
 xwing guy
08-19-2001, 2:53 PM
You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if leon or boba rhett came along and deleted all of yalls off topic posts on the banner.
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 3:08 PM
Rhett wouldn't do that, and Leon isn't here. plus, those post could be helpfull to the admins that are creating the new look.
 darthfergie
08-19-2001, 4:53 PM
I like it:D
I didn't know that the TF had so many Destroyer Droids:D
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 5:11 PM
Hey, they just changed it to brown around the outside. It looks nice, but i still like it better full-screen.
 Clefo
08-19-2001, 5:13 PM
I like the new look too. Its.. better
 Boba Rhett
08-19-2001, 5:13 PM
I wou;dn't delete the but lets try and get things squared away and back on topic. If you would like to continue the conversation on the banner your more than welcome to start a new topic in the Off Topic board. :)
 Paragon_Leon
08-20-2001, 9:37 AM
yahoo ! power to reason !
and speaking of reason, i'm moving this thread to the feedback-forum; it seems much more at home there, wouldn't you agree ? Plus, it's one of the forums Gaber is bound to look.
 Sherack Nhar
08-20-2001, 12:41 PM
Uh... the feedback forum is for feedback on the site and the board, not the game...
 Paragon_Leon
08-20-2001, 12:44 PM
:D

i knew my lack of sleep would catch up on me..
no harm done... i'll e-mail Chris to have it put in off-topic
Page: 1 of 1