Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Atomic Zone looking to form an alliance with another clan

Page: 1 of 1
 AtomicRoach
04-03-2002, 1:16 PM
We would like to forma an alliance with another JK2 clan who would be willing to share a dedicated server. (which we would share the expense for)

We currently have 5 members, with a possible 2 more being added soon.

Let me know if you are interested.

Roach

email: roach@azclan.net
 Xirion
04-03-2002, 1:43 PM
ive added you to my ICQ
 JaG|Kaiser
04-03-2002, 3:34 PM
I'm not sure if you knew this, but Atomic has been around since 1997, and they play JK2.
 AtomicRoach
04-03-2002, 11:47 PM
I'm sure there are other clans called Atomic xxxxx..... its not that orginal. :) Like I said - we started as a small group of friends with the first Jedi - and then moved into CS where were grew to a nice size of cool people. Now we want to move back to Jedi.
:ewok:

Roach
 digitalbanana
04-05-2002, 4:18 PM
Have a server...need good plyrs tho!

Check it out: Steel Angels Clan - CTF Look for it!

Mail me: digitalbanana@hotmail.com

Forums: Forums.thelostlabs.co.uk

All that needs to be said!

DB
 The Darksaber
04-05-2002, 8:11 PM
The name Atomic sounds familiar, can't remember if I played against the clan before so long ago or not. Ever heard the name CJM-Darksaber or CJM-Emperor? (we were originally known as The_Darksaber and Emperor_ot_Sith) Anyways, we have a dedicated server and are willing to ally ourselves with you. Contact me by e-mail or private message should you wish to take up our offer and we shall discuss things further. Hope to hear from you.
Page: 1 of 1