Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

allys units keep moving

Page: 1 of 1
 fbf
11-24-2001, 4:00 PM
i am doing a campain and i cant get my allys and enimies units to stay still. i cant write own ai files. please tell me is ther an ingame solution because its about a jedi master and his padawan going to a silent naboo jedi temple. until one day.......:confused:

ps i tried personality changes still no luck is the anywhere i couuld get a ai file to make units stay still but attack when attacked
 Tie Guy
11-24-2001, 4:15 PM
Hmmm, i've had the same problem. I made a little hoth mission, so i gave the rebs some speeders. but as soon as the game starts they send all that they have out to fight me, rather than saving them like i wanted.
 idiot00001
11-24-2001, 11:09 PM
I don't know if this will work in your scenarios, but you could use triggers to create the units when you want them to attack, etc.
 DarkTrooper
11-25-2001, 4:53 AM
use the advanced commands button while in-game. then press devensive stance which is where they dont attack unless attacked
Page: 1 of 1