Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

18y+ Lower Mainland B.C. Canada Players wanted

Page: 1 of 1
 NI Knight of Ni
04-02-2002, 3:36 AM
We are the Knights who say.... NI!!!. <=). Clan Ni is seeking out players over the age of 18 located in the Lower Mainland of BC. We are a clan of | Honour - Commraderie - Class - Respect |.

We are people from the Q3A Instagib world. I my self and a hand ful of other players in the clan stem back from the Q2 and Q1 days.

We have 4 servers up right now.

Clan Ni ( Rail Only )
- 24.82.96.159:27960

Clan Ni ( CTF Instagib Hook )
- 24.82.96.159:27970

GameAction.com ( Instagib CTF )
- ga.dyn.dhs.org

GameAction.com ( JK Duel Server)
- ga.dyn.dhs.org

We are in good contact with a resident level designer who happends to live with me. Aswell as Haagis, Honour and My self Knight (Mark, Steve, Alex) work at a computer store in North Vancouver. We are very up to date in 1st person shooters. Aswell as equiped with 4 Quaking / Jedi Knight'ing capable systems.

We encourage you to come to the store and check us out. We are located @ 120 E 3rd Street North Vancouver

Come have a round or two and get to know what were about.

-- Alex "Knight of Ni" Fex
-- www.gameaction.com) (InterAction Computer Entertainment)
-- www.clan-ni.com) (Our Q3A site)
-- mh.clan-ni.com (Our resident Level designer)

Pardon the spelling (if there are any mistakes) <=)
 NI Knight of Ni
04-05-2002, 3:04 AM
Also, just to note, we started Clan Ni in 1996 in Quake 2. We used to play on the Berant server. Were, still just as respected, and always will be.
 Desslock
04-05-2002, 10:30 AM
Wasnt this a DAOC clan? :)
 NI Knight of Ni
04-06-2002, 3:39 PM
There was a clan on a few of the servers of DOAC, but nope. not us. Although I intedned to I didnt quite make it.
 NI Knight of Ni
04-08-2002, 4:09 PM
... Float hehe
 NI Knight of Ni
04-13-2002, 7:43 PM
float baby float
Page: 1 of 1