Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i wanna ask some important stuff!

Page: 1 of 1
 aFireiNsiDe
04-01-2002, 9:42 PM
hey im tyler from killa cali. i got jk2 and love the friggin game. i wanna learn how to mod it really really bad. i know that raven hasnt released the stuff to full on mod it yet but people are still making skins and stuff. can ppl tell me what tools i need to start up on the mod scene. i have gmax and can get 3d studio max. i have illustrator and photoshop. what plugins do i need and what other converters and the such...thanx so much! you guys rule. may the force be with youuuuuuuuu!
 Necro
04-01-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by aFireiNsiDe
hey im tyler from killa cali. i got jk2 and love the friggin game. i wanna learn how to mod it really really bad. i know that raven hasnt released the stuff to full on mod it yet but people are still making skins and stuff. can ppl tell me what tools i need to start up on the mod scene. i have gmax and can get 3d studio max. i have illustrator and photoshop. what plugins do i need and what other converters and the such...thanx so much! you guys rule. may the force be with youuuuuuuuu!

someone's been smoking too much crack
Page: 1 of 1