Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Needed Skins!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 nubby
04-01-2002, 8:56 PM
The following skins are in dire need of creation:

Zabrak; Male and Female this is Darth Maul's race
Darth Vader
The Emperor
Mas Ammeda
Jar Jar Binks; simply to kill him.
Boba Fett; obviously
Adi Gallia
Plo Koon
Yoda; Young Yoda
Qui-Gon Jin
Ben Kinobi
Mace Windu
 TSM_FETT-fragof
04-01-2002, 9:54 PM
Jango Fett as well
 JaNg0
04-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Yeah Jango too.. Why does it seem like everybody forgets about him?? From what I've seen in the previews I think he looks better than Boba Fett..

:jango: all the way (hence the name :D )
 d4rth_b0b4
04-01-2002, 10:19 PM
um how about an imperial guard and for darth vader how about new animations where he holds the saber in one hand!!!! that would be tight! the stances would be the same but a newer look
 Shifty
04-01-2002, 10:39 PM
Those would be nice, I agree. But I soooo badly want to use two sabers at once (one in each hand) or a double-sided one. That would totaly rock, but obviously it would take quite some work to create new animations for them.

And yes, I know about the /THEDESTROYER cheat, but the animations don't fit it. When doing some moves it looks like I'm stabbing myself.
 SkataN
04-01-2002, 11:44 PM
You people do realize Skinning/Modeling/editing of any kind for JK2 is a bit hard being as there is no sdk. Sure you can replace a skin from jk2 with jar jar binks, but how many models in jk2 have jar jars posture and shape? or boba fett, you wont find anyone with the shape of him. Just be patient and i'll get onto modeling.
 UniKorn
04-02-2002, 2:58 AM
Just a little info:

sdk : software development kit, which in Q3 based games means the source code.

gdk : game development kit, which in Q3 based games means the level editor, the model editor, ...

UniKorn
Mapper 4 Wired Lamp Studios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com)
 Kaden Dark
04-02-2002, 8:23 AM
im a fan of shadows how bout dash rendar and xixor or something or that droid chick guri
 Mindblade
04-02-2002, 10:53 AM
Are we forgetting about IG-88?
 Mayor McCheese
04-02-2002, 1:05 PM
Leia in her brass bikini skin... need I say more?

...I think not...

...well mabye just one more thing, her tit has too pop out when she jumps of a ledge...just like in the movie
Page: 1 of 1