Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level Makers I Got An Idea!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi-Prylose
04-01-2002, 3:18 PM
Okay here it is....in single player....they have the whole jedi academy and they have the trial were Katarn has to get his lightsaber. Would it be possible to make that into mutli player with all that scipting and stuff becuase certain clans are really into that stuff and I'd asked serveral people and they said it sounded really awsome.So If any experianced map makers read this just reply here...I'll check it hourly thanks alot:D
 StormHammer
04-01-2002, 3:45 PM
Welcome to the forums. :) Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion* ;)

I'll move this thread over to the Editing forum, where it should get the right kind of attention. ;)
 Jedi-Prylose
04-01-2002, 3:57 PM
ohh sorry about that I wasnt sure were to put it
 UniKorn
04-01-2002, 5:31 PM
We are working on something that will allow people to play the single player experience in multiplayer. A co-op mod actually. Would that do the trick?

UniKorn
Mapper 4 Wired Lamp Studios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com)
 Jedi-Prylose
04-01-2002, 5:51 PM
Something like that yes....but I was looking more twards an RPG type map...were you can actually do the training...but a coop mod sounds awsome also :D
Page: 1 of 1