Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Post character/item console names here

Page: 1 of 1
 m.d.c skamonkey
04-01-2002, 1:44 PM
Reading posts about training in the "pit" map by spawning enemies and items while notarget is active, then turning off notarget to fight, i decided i was gonna set this up really well, and find all the enemies/allies i could to spawn in the map. Well i looked through some dlls and came up with an incomplete (i'm pretty certain) list of character models. As has been said, you can spawn these using the console (shift + ~) and the command "npc spawn <name>" (without the quote marks).

Here's the list as i've found it. These are the (pretty self-explanatory) names that the console will recognise when you request a spawn. Rebel/New Republic/Lightside characters will fight with you unless you attack them, Dark/Remnant/Underworld characters will attack you, neutral/nonviolent characters will not attack you:

Kyle
Lando
Jan
Luke
Tavion
Reelo
Galak
Galak_mech
Desann
Bartender
MorganKatarn
Jedi2
Jedi
Jeditrainer
Prisoner2
Prisoner
Rebel2
Rebel
Stormtrooper2
Stormtrooper
Ugnaught2
Ugnaught
Gran2
Gran
Weequay4
Weequay3
Weequay2
Weequay
Trandoshan
Swamptrooper2
Swamptrooper
Imperial
Impcommander
Impofficer
Impworker3
Impworker2
Impworker
Bespincop2
Bespincop
Reborn
Rebornboss
Rebornacrobat
Rebornfencer
Rebornforceuser
Shadowtrooper2
Shadowtrooper
r2d2
r2d2_imp
r5d2
r5d2_imp
protocol
protocol_imp

I'm pretty sure this isn't the full list, so if anyone finds any more, especially objects, post them here, so we can get some good training, or premade maps with enemies already spawned, of which there is already a pretty good deathstar map available on the forums.

There's already a post about this, but i'll repeat some of the points made:

- You can bind keys to spawn certain enemies. Bring down the console and type "bind <key> npc spawn <name>" to make that key spawn an enemy. It's also pretty useful having a button to turn cheats on and off ("bind <key> HelpUsObi 1"), and one for notarget ("bind <key> notarget").

- Once you've filled your level with enemies, or made your stats how you want them, made your sabre colour right (using "sabercolor <colour>" - just type sabercolor to see the color options), you can save the game as normal and jump right back in.

- If you want all weapons the console command is "giveall", all force powers full is "setforceall"

Hope that's helpful to a few people, hopefully get some techies finding some more character/object names soon.

Before the flames crackle into life, i KNOW a lot of this has been said before, but i think it's good to have it all in one post, for the n00bs out there ;)

:bdroid2:

get training, come find me in MP, i'm m.d.c. skamonkey there too

m.d.c. :fett:
Page: 1 of 1