Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NEW MOD, New DUEL Music + New CHALLENGE Music

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Taboos
04-01-2002, 4:59 AM
I've created this file.

Description:
This file will change the music in MULITIPLAYER DUEL mode to some more exciting SW tunes. The Duel of Fates, Return of the Jedi Tune (where Fett dies), and the Final duel be between Luke & Vader are included. I've customized the volumes so you can actually here the music and an extra treat... when challenged to a duel the music is changed as well!!!

Please d/l and host it! email me if you add it, im unsure how much my server can take. The file is awesome!

Go here and check it out

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/praskac/)
 Necro
04-01-2002, 5:01 AM
i'll try it!

but it's a mod not a patch.

edit!

i like i like >:D
 Roger
04-01-2002, 8:49 AM
posted it on http://modcentral.jediknightii.net)

I hope I can host your files later today...

Roger
 UseDaAgression
04-01-2002, 9:15 AM
Id like to download this file but... Does it go in the base folder??? cause if it does i gotta pass...
 Jedi Taboos
04-01-2002, 10:34 AM
There's more than one way it can be installed... you can either put the file in the base directory...

or you can make a folder in the GAMEDATA dir and place the file in the created folder and load the file as a MOD!!!

There ya go!
 Jedi Taboos
04-01-2002, 6:01 PM
PLEASE EVERYONE GET THIS FILE... the music's a great improvement!
 Noelrock
04-02-2002, 4:59 AM
I cant get this mod to work! Ive tried extracting the folder into the base and into gamedata and nothing works! What am i doing wrong? What kind of folder name do i need for using it as a mod in the gamedata directory? Help! Im sick of the standard dueling music!
 UberJedi727
04-02-2002, 6:24 AM
take the .zip off of it and make it a .pk3

if you cant see file extenstions.. well .. the .zip you need to go to folder .. options.. advanced or something or other and remove teh check in hide extensions of known file types..

then you can get rid of the .zip extenstion
 Noelrock
04-02-2002, 7:40 PM
ok thanks, i realize i have to rename the .zip to a .pk3 now but your reply is making no sense to me. you say to go folder/properties/advanced/etc...but WHAT/WHICH folder are you talking about!? How do I get to the place to allow all extensions to be seen? Please be more specific, im not too good with comps, i just want to make my zip into a pk3!. =/ thanks
 Jedi Child
04-02-2002, 10:14 PM
yes, i'm having the same trouble as NoelRock.

i'm not that great with comps either. The file should really have been named as a .pk3 file in the first place, as i cant seem to rename it. It still shows as a folder or a .zip file
 Jedi Child
04-02-2002, 10:24 PM
anyone?
how do you rename in windows 98 if the normal right click/rename option doesn't seem to change the file type?
 enDless_Deliriu
04-02-2002, 10:42 PM
here is what you do.

open up "My Computer"

double click on "C" (or whatever your hard drive is)

now go to the folder where you downloaded the file (even if it's desktop).

now, click on "tools" (it's in the bar with File and Edit) and go down to "Folder Options"

in "Folder Options" click on advance and look for a check box labelled something like "hide file extensions" uncheck that box.

now go to the file, and just rename it but only change the .zip to .pk3

finally, cut and paste the file into your JKII folder or wherever it goes
 Jedi Child
04-03-2002, 12:32 PM
i do not have a "tools" option in Windows 98. it's not in edit or in file.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
 Jedi Child
04-03-2002, 12:57 PM
this not a jedi outcast question, it's a comp question! how do u change a file into another type in windows 98?

Jedi taboos, you should have done this already, then zipped it up!!!!
Page: 1 of 1