Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Playing God (Against Comps Anyway)

Page: 1 of 1
 Set
11-21-2001, 10:34 AM
The other night i was playing against two AI's which were clumped togeather and the other side of a vast Range of carbon rocks. well as it happened i was Naboo and built myself very hardy defenses. than i began exploring and the empire player began picking upon the Trade federation. Well I Feeling this was not quite fair pulled off some nasty raids against the empire with my airforce, I eventually won the round just by raiding the two attackers constantly with bombers and fighters. they both gave op soon after.

Now there is a point to this story and my point being a question i will ask it now.
Have any of you ever felt like doing the same thing playing god and making sure several computers play fairly with each other?
 Kudar
11-21-2001, 10:40 AM
:D All's fair in love and was is what they say, no I can't say I have felt like playing god, but I don't have the game yet, however if they want to go at it hell for leather, you should let them, and pick the left overs with mass attack on both with 60+ units each :D
 Gungan_Reble
11-21-2001, 1:29 PM
Originally posted by Kudar
:D All's fair in love and was is what they say, no I can't say I have felt like playing god, but I don't have the game yet, however if they want to go at it hell for leather, you should let them, and pick the left overs with mass attack on both with 60+ units each :D

Hey Kudar that sounds like a good strat Hee he ile
try that I might even win if the comp enemy's wipe
each other out first, P/S when I get the game of course :D
 Kudar
11-21-2001, 2:44 PM
Originally posted by Gungan_Reble

P/S when I get the game of course :D

Yeah me too :D only 2 more nights to wait :)
 Croid Cog
11-21-2001, 4:39 PM
I have a friend who always plays god in strategy games. he maintains the balance of power until one person shows their cards by starting a major battle, then takes the side of the defender, with whom he wipes out everyone else. he's the scheming type, as you can see.
 Gungan_Reble
11-21-2001, 6:50 PM
Originally posted by Kudar

Yeah me too :D only 2 more nights to wait :)

I hope so Kudar :)
Page: 1 of 1