Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new models/skins please

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Child
03-31-2002, 11:10 PM
i'd like to say, that i'm very much enjoying JK2, and i'm finding the mulitplay in particular is very addictive and keeping me up into the early hours.. :D

however, one aspect of multiplay that i've found a bit dissappointing is the models to choose from.
For instance, there do not seem to be enough Jedi looking characters or famous models from the movies (han, obi won, qui-gon, sandpeople, jawas, yoda, etc).

Also, in direct contradiction to the above, it somehow doesn't seem right that a stormtropper skin, or most of the imperial fleet is included, ready for you wield the lightsaber. It just seems a little odd having seen them in the movies carrying only blasters, in multiplay, a bit of the illussion is lost.

However, i think if i had to chose between absolute realism and faith for the movies, and MORE skins/models, i'd vouch for more models, so that we can have a fuller complement of characters from the star wars saga.

Are there any plans to introduce new models? or can they be found as easter eggs enabled through cheat codes (such as the double sided saber)? I do know there is a modded Darth Maul skin which recolours the "reborn" model. I've actually got that installed :P (and found it through these forums!)

but please do provide more variety if possible, either the mod community or Ravern sotfware offical patches and upgrades.

thanks.

[love the game!]
 Echo
04-01-2002, 1:40 AM
Here, download this and you wont have to replace the reborn skin anymore. It will add a whole new darthmaul model and you can still have your reborn :P

http://www2.ravensoft.com/users/mgummelt/DarthMaul.zip)

-Echo Kurrigan, Jedi Knight
 Jedi Child
04-01-2002, 11:55 AM
i've actually got that skin installed, however, i can't seem to select it as a bot to fight against in my own create games, such as duel? I can only seem to select the original reborn model.

:confused:
 LightningBaron
04-01-2002, 1:08 PM
thats cos it doesnt have bot waypoints/intelligence, f it was a skin that replaced the reborn skin it would probably work and would be like playing the reborn, but because it is its own character now it will also need its own inteligence
 Jedi Child
04-03-2002, 12:42 PM
you're right LB. hopefully a some waypoints can be created for the darth maul skin..
Page: 1 of 1